Slim Card Holder Made of Cactus Leather
A Great Gift
It comes in a pouch made of 100% cotton. A great way to present your gift.
It is made from a new and innovative material from Mexico.
Featuring 4 slots for cards and a main pocket designed for bank notes.
Made of cactus leather, this card holder is eco-friendly, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Richmond Park is one of the most famous parks in London and in the United Kingdom. Its history reaches back to the 17th Century, when King Charles I turned the area into a deer park. From then on, it has been a home for hundreds of majestic deers.
It is their royal appearance and behaviour that inspired us to create this special card holder. It is lined with organic cotton, which features an artistic drawing of a Richmond deer.
The card holder is made from cactus leather. It is an innovative material developed in Mexico. It is made from leaves of organically grown cactus.
Top Features of the Card Holder
- Lined with organic cotton, featuring an artistic drawing
- Vegan and 100% cruelty-free
- Sustainable Cactus Leather
- Ethically handmade in Poland
- It comes in a natural reusable canvas bag
- Up to 7 cards to fit in 4 pockets
- A central slip pocket to fit bills
- Dimensions: 10cm (width) x 8cm (height)